6 Signs you’d make an excellent Certified Aromatherapist!
Understanding the science of essential oils is key to making effective blends.
And with everything that’s happening in the world, education is even more important. (You want your blends to WORK to protect people’s health!)
Aromatherapy certification is a tried-and-true path to becoming an essential oil expert.
But how do you know if aromatherapy certification is for you?
At Aromahead, we’ve helped hundreds of thousands of people become Certified Aromatherapists, and there are some common themes we see in new students. (We can often predict who will get certified based on whether they say things like this!)
Do any of these sound familiar?
- You love helping people with essential oils, but you’re not always sure which oils to use… or why.
- You want to start a business with essential oils, but don’t know where to begin.
- Aromatherapy would complement your yoga, massage, or other natural practice, but you haven’t studied how to use it safely and effectively to support your clients.
- You know essential oils work—and you want to understand WHY, so you can offer research-based advice and blends to others.
- With everything happening in the world, you want to become an expert in essential oils. Understanding the science would give you the knowledge to protect yourself and others.
- You see a lot of information about essential oils online, but question which sources to trust. You’d like to know the truth for yourself.
If you could relate with any of these, aromatherapy certification could be for you.
It’s the step that takes people from hobbyists to experts, with a deep understanding of safety and the science of effective blending.
And there’s never been a better time to become a Certified Aromatherapist.
It’s likely our societies will be topsy-turvy for some time to come. The potential to get sick is still strong in many places, and some of our healthcare systems are going to be strained. It’s true that essential oils can help boost our immunity and reduce the presence of germs… but it’s also true that there’s far too much misinformation circulating online.
Misinformation is not only ineffective; it can be unsafe.
We need people dedicated to education and science.
(And if science and chemistry make you a little nervous, that’s okay. We’re aromatherapists too, and we were once in your shoes! We’ve successfully taught this stuff to people just like you from over 170 countries around the world. If they can do it, so can you.)
Do you have questions? Learn more about becoming a Certified Aromatherapist.